From 2017, we're encouraging our readers, trainers, and our customers to contribute to our blog.
As a contributing writer, you'll be able to:
Educate the Savedesk Blog readers with a fresh perspective on the topics related to Our Services.
If you'd like to have an article featured on the Savedesk Blog, please email your ideas/article outlines to email@example.com a two-sentence bio. You can start writing by clicking the "START WRITING" button on the top right area.
We will decide whether we'd like to see an outline of your post. If so, we'll email you back and ask for an outline.
If we decide to go ahead and have you write the post, these are the guest post submission guidelines.
Contributor guidelines for Savedesk Blog
1. Content - All content must be written by you and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. Please make sure the post is useful. Try to include tips that the readers can use and benefit from immediately and write a hypnotic headline.
2. Readability - Make your post well formatted and scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
3. Double check - Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
4. Originality - All content should be original, and between 500 and 2000 words long.
5. Credits - Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
6. Formatting - Write the post as a draft post on your blog, then copy and paste the HTML into an email or send it as a .txt attachment. Make sure there aren't any tags specifying fonts or tags.
7. No affiliate links.
Email the content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be patient. If you've done the best job possible, and triple checked your blog post so that it's flawless, it should be featured here soon.
After your guest post goes live you are encouraged to:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.
— Editor, Savedesk
- You agree that you are not entitled to, and don't expect any wages or compensation for the content that you submit. You also agree that by submitting blog posts to us you are not eligible for any employee benefit plans or programs. You cannot hold yourself out as our agent or representative or attempt to bind us to any obligations. Once you submit the content to us, we have complete right over it - we may re-publish or distribute the content for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.
Last updated: 19th September, 2017.